Where's the picture of Christian turning 29 today? Happy Birthday Christian!
Nice blog - and I look forward to seeing pix of the new little Ramer soon. Although, if it's possible, you might want to set up the blog page to accept anonymous comments, so people can post comments more easily. I had to set up "an account" (user ID, pw, email address) just to leave this note.
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
1 Comments:
Hi Ramers,
Where's the picture of Christian turning 29 today? Happy Birthday Christian!
Nice blog - and I look forward to seeing pix of the new little Ramer soon. Although, if it's possible, you might want to set up the blog page to accept anonymous comments, so people can post comments more easily. I had to set up "an account" (user ID, pw, email address) just to leave this note.
See you soon!
K.
January 12, 2005 at 10:44 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home