The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Keeping Busy

What have I been doing since my last post way back on March 8? Let's see...we have painted our TV/workout room blue and accented with yellow. It reminds me of California and when I start to miss home, I go hang out in our new blue room! We're finishing the hallway right now with a slightly lighter blue. The whole project is very blue. Otherwise, I've also been working a lot, and we've been trying to be more social, having friends for dinner and going out when we can muster the energy. Really, that's about it. We also downloaded SKYPE internet phone, which will allow me to talk to Christian for free via our computers when I am in Guatemala. I SKYPE my mom and dad and my sister (we're using it as a verb now...not sure if that's acceptable), and I'm trying to get my best friends from high school to conference call sometime this next week. I have less than 40 days now until I leave for Guatemala, and I am growing more and more anxious every day. Anxious in a good way. Excited. Oh, and I finished painting and putting new knobs on Diego's dresser. It's cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home