The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Adios Abuela Anna

My mother left this morning around 10 am to return to North Carolina for a few days and then fly home to Yreka. She was such a wonderful help and support. I'm not sure what I'll do without her here. Mine were the only tears flowing...And tomorrow there will be a river running out of Semillas de Amor as Christian will be leaving as well. Tonight we are meeting Christian Diego's birth mother, which we are very fortunate to have the opportunity to do. It will be video taped so that Diego will have a chance to have some of his questions answered when he is older, if he should have any about the adoption and his birth parents. I'm sure it will be an emotional experience- one that we never will forget, but we are grateful for the opportunity while Papa Christian is here.

The rest of the afternoon we will be here enjoying the last bit of our family time until I return home with Diego later this summer. It is sunny and warm! It has been a wonderful 10 days with Papa Christian here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home