The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Friday, August 05, 2005

Got Pink?

Yes We Do!!! I just found out at 8:35 am this morning that we got our pink slip! This means we head to the US Embassy for our visa interview on Monday morning. I will pick up the visa on Tuesday and as long as there is a flight available, we'll go home Wednesday!!! Packing, celebrating, taking photos and saying good-bye will fill our last 5 days here.

I can't wait to see all of our Durham friends and talk to everyone from US soil! Love to all!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Herfs from CA are ecstatic. We are so proud of Lauren for being gone from home for 3 months to be with their new son. What a gal! Congratulations once again.

August 5, 2005 at 10:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY! I can't wait for your arrival home with my very first nephew! I am so very proud of you for staying strong during these past three trying months! Welcome home!!!

Love always,
Auntie Leslie

August 5, 2005 at 1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eehhhhhxcellent. See you soon.

August 5, 2005 at 8:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren - I am thrilled and I had a feeling! I logged on out of the blue. I am so happy for you and Christian and Diego. i can't bleieve he is going HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KT

August 5, 2005 at 8:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home