Thursday, January 19, 2006
About Me

- Name: Ramers
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Previous Posts
- I like to make really funny faces!
- You got a problem with me?
- Playing in my tent is fun!
- I love riding my Pooh car around the living room!
- Happy times by the ol' Pacific Ocean!
- Playing with my new ducks and Karen!
- Simply Lovable!
- Fun with dad!
- Walking with dad on the Pacific Coast was so fun!
- Snoozing on Grandpa Bob's lap!




2 Comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwww!
January 19, 2006 at 7:26 PM
HI Mommy and Daddy and Diego! I can't wait to see you guys... are you still coming in March? Natalia is four months now and she was ts to meet you too. Love the pictures hope you guys had great Christmas and New Year.
Love ya
January 21, 2006 at 1:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home