Thursday, August 18, 2005
About Me

- Name: Ramers
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Previous Posts
- Daddy's got me drumming already!
- My newest duds from Abuela Anna!
- All right, who's in charge here?
- The VERY happy family!
- I love to read with my Auntie Leslie!
- Thankfully I learned to crawl the night I got home...
- Eating lunch at Chile's on Saturday. Daddy was po...
- Introduction to ERUUF
- The Last Few Days
- Diego and I arrived home after a long journey at 2...




1 Comments:
All aboard for Asheville where my Dad is presenting a lecture. He's a doctor at Duke you know!
Diego
August 20, 2005 at 10:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home