Monday, August 15, 2005
About Me

- Name: Ramers
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Previous Posts
- The VERY happy family!
- I love to read with my Auntie Leslie!
- Thankfully I learned to crawl the night I got home...
- Eating lunch at Chile's on Saturday. Daddy was po...
- Introduction to ERUUF
- The Last Few Days
- Diego and I arrived home after a long journey at 2...
- Home Again Home Again
- Embassy Trip 1 and 2 and MUCH Gratitude
- Antigua at Night




1 Comments:
Hi Lauren,
Ever since LaRee sent me the link to your blog I've been following your progress with that beautiful son of yours. I have a friend at work--a single male doctor--who is interested in adopting from Guatemala-a coincidence-and I told him how happy you are with the experience. You are a lucky woman. You have a husband who adores you and parents who are so unbelievably supportive, and now you have a wonderful little boy. I'm so happy for you all.
Sincerely,
Carol daSilva (LaRee's cousin)
August 17, 2005 at 9:24 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home