Home Again Home Again
In about 24 hours, I will be arriving home with our son to complete our family in Durham! I am mostly packed (had to pack an extra suitcase!), got Diego's visa today at the embassy, have our tickets ready, and will be ready for the van pick up at 9 am. We said good-bye to all of the nannies here tonight and will say good-bye tomorrow to the rest and to the children. Everyone was giving Diego kisses and wishing him good luck! I cried when I hugged Elsa, our favorite nurse, good-bye. I am sure more tears will flow tomorrow morning. I am so happy to be going home to Christian, the kitties, my sister and our friends, but I will miss the wonderful people here - especially the children. Their smiling faces and silly laughter kept me going through the lonely times.
Delta flight to Atlanta at 1:20...then home to RDU at 10:30. I should arrive around 11:30 PM. Besos y abrazos a todos!


1 Comments:
Congratulations Herf & Christian! Thanks for keeping us up to date with your blog - it's been great to be able to read how things have been going. We can't wait to meet little Christian Diego soon.
love,
Michael, Michelle, & Maya Chao
August 10, 2005 at 7:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home