Embassy Tomorrow
Tomorrow morning Diego and I will leave for the US Embassy in Guatemala City at 5:30 am. We have an 8 am appointment, but traffic can be really bad in the morning. We'll spend most of the morning at the embassy and return in the afternoon. I will turn in all of our paperwork and they will issue him a visa on Tuesday, which I have to go pick up. We leave on Wednesday at 9 am from Semillas de Amor. Our Delta flight leaves for Atlanta at 1:20 and we will hopefully arrive on time to RDU airport at 11:32 PM (9:32 by our body's time). Diego will be pretty wiped out by the time we get home!
Today we have spent a lazy day in our apartment. Diego is napping right now, and then we're going to head into town for some last minute shopping and an early dinner with our friends Bess, Tom, Ellie and Asa. We will get to bed early, though, as we have an early morning tomorrow! Wish us luck!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home