The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What Do I Do?

For only the second time in our history together, Diego has fallen asleep on his own, in his crib, which gives me full access to the entire house during morning naptime! I just don't know where to begin!!! File bills from the past five months? Mop the kitchen floor? Scrub my bathroom? The possibilities are endless....I have so much freedom, I don't know what to do with it!

Perhaps the time has come....Diego can fall asleep on his own, we know that - he's a great nighttime sleeper now....but could it be that he really will fall asleep on his own during naptime, too? This opens up a whole new world to me!!

Photos of our weekend in Seattle will soon be posted...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Congratulations Lauren! I know what you mean about having nine million things that need to get done...(most of which need more than 10 minutes to complete.) Rarely do I find myself during the day with large blocks of time to accomplish many of these tasks. But one day at a time...one step at a time.
Happy B-Day Diego!!!
:)
Amy

December 13, 2005 at 12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home