The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Diego loves Green Day

OK, so it's been a while. But I just have to write this morning to tell you all that our son is a fan of Green Day. As I was sampling music on iTunes, he kept dancing and singing anytime a Green Day song came on - specifically When September Ends, Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams. Mr. Alternative Rock guy....like father like son, I guess! I have a feeling Diego isn't going to listen to all those kid CD's.....bring on the rock n roll!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Hey Lauren,
Glad to hear Diego is so musically progressive. I too have had a hard time updating my blog lately...the twins are really keeping me on my toes. I just wanted to pass along two little tidbits. 1) I bumped into Amy Finley at the zoo last week with her two adorable kids, and 2) I just learned that Dennis Cox just became a dad to a little girl named Shannon and Mike Waterstone at dad to a little girl named Ava. I hope the three of you are doing well.
All my best,
:)
Amy

February 17, 2006 at 11:57 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO that is crazy! Gavin LOVES U2 in the name of love is his favorite song

Melissa

April 6, 2006 at 1:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home