Have you named her yet?
The burning question on everyone's mind is.....Have you named the baby yet? The official answer is NO, we have not yet fully decided on a name. However, we will share that since about Christmas time when we were bouncing possible names off Diego, he has called the baby, "Charley." So, around West Seattle and among our friends, that's her "name" for now. I am sure we will give her a name that is more feminine, and Charley may stick as her nickname. We like the idea of Diego being the one who named her. In the end, it's always seemed to me that when a baby is born you kind of have to see if her name fits or not. I'm sure when I first hold her in my arms I will know. We really haven't fully decided....in fact, just yesterday I asked Christian if he felt confident that "________ ________" was his first choice. He said he's not yet ready to finalize that, so for those of you who are dying to know....you may just have to wait until the day she arrives!
Here's a photo of me at 31 weeks.
Love to you all!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home