10 Weeks Happy
Here's her ten week photo....Charley's eyes can focus on things in front of her now, and she's finally entertained by her bouncy chair toys and her play mat. She also likes laying down in the living room crib and looking out the window at the trees and the shadows the sun makes on our deck. She's more content to lay by herself now, which means I get a few minutes without baby in arms. We have moved her into the office/guest room/crib room and she is napping and sleeping in her new crib now. No more bassinet. It's getting ready for our friend Baby Ellis who will arrive at the end of August.
Today we met a friend and walked around SummerFest in West Seattle. Just a regular old street fair, but it was beautiful!! And West Side Baby, a nonprofit organization, had set up some nursing chairs and a changing table for moms and babies...what a nice touch! Only in Seattle....We have two weeks of enjoying the sun before heading down to San Diego where I will be back to work at the AVID Summer Institute. The whole family is traveling, and we're excited to see all of our So Cal friends and family!



6 Comments:
I see her mama in this picture! So cute!
Debra
P.S. Love the picture of the "sweet peas"!
July 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM
I miss my beautiful grandaughter already. What a sweet smile.
Abuela
July 12, 2008 at 11:33 PM
This is really a sweet picture.
July 14, 2008 at 7:39 PM
Cute pictures Lauren. She's really growing up. I so enjoyed meeting your kids and visiting with your family at the wedding. I do believe you could rent Diego out as a professional ring bearer! He's a wonderful boy. Hope to see you before we are having weddings for Diego and Charlotte!!
Carol
July 19, 2008 at 2:20 PM
So beautiful!! I cannot wait to meet her! Hopefully soon, if us girls can get our act together. Thanks for posting the pics, miss your family!
July 23, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Posting igcognito...sorry...Jill sending that post under "Chase"
July 23, 2008 at 3:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home