Steamboat Springs Baby!
Ramers Family is enjoying the BEST vacation EVER in beautiful Colorado! No photos to post yet, but imagine the Colorado Rockies, a lot of snow, SUNSHINE, and miles of gorgeous sky.
We flew into Denver Friday, met up with the Chao Family (go BRUINS!) and caravaned up to their great condo at Keystone Mtn. THANK YOU CHAOS!!! We skied Sat. and Sun.....kids were in daycare and ski school, and we followed Mike Chao around the mountain. It's always great to ski with a local. We had SOOOO much fun, and especially on Sunday when the sun was shining beautifully. We got the Vitamin D dose we needed. We then met up with my folks, Aba and Abo, in Steamboat Springs (about 1.5 hours from Keystone) and will be here through Saturday. We skied today - awesome! Diego learned how to make turns around cones...he's really skiing! He may ride the Gondola on Wed. or Sat. Charley has had a lot of fun in daycare, playing with a lot of kids, and she's even napped despite being away from her usual routine. The nannies said she was the best baby out of 8 they had! Christian and my dad are here attending an Infectious Disease review conference for the week, while my mom and I hang out with the kids. We hope to ski Wed. and Sat. again. 16" of powder is predicted for tonight.....we'll see. The sun is shining right now. I'm enjoying a beer, guac, and chips. Charley is cruising all over the condo, exploring, and Diego is about to pass out due to exhaustion. He's skied three days in a row and he is TIRED! Oh, did I mention we are staying at a condo that overlooks the mountain slopes, gondola, and is ski in/ski out. Seriously? Heaven.
I think I want to move here.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home