The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Monday, June 20, 2005

Bath Time in the Sink

Yesterday was my first bath in the sink! It was fun to sit up and splash in the water!

My dear friend, Tracey, arrived to Guatemala yesterday. After a brief trip to the super market - and I mean SUPER - we grabbed a Taco Bell bean burrito (I know, pathetic, right) and headed back to Antigua. A bottle of wine and a light dinner later, we spent hours catching up and chatting. Christian Diego and Tracey are mutually in love and we've just been hanging around today as the weather is very rainy and the sky is dark - not so much fun to hit the town with a baby in tow and a downpour!

I haven't even showered yet, so I should go do that while Diego is sleeping. Much love to you all! Happy Monday! And a belated happy father's day to all those dads out there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home