Friday, June 17, 2005
About Me

- Name: Ramers
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Previous Posts
- Playing with my "Drive and Drool" keys. Thanks Je...
- Sunrise
- An update
- I can sit up all by myself and play with my toys!
- Diego in his cute Patagonia outfit! Thanks Liz!
- Daisy playing with Christian
- Happy Half-Year Birthday, Diego!
- Lazy Weekends
- Our Posada El Ensueno...paradise!
- At the Artisan's Market




1 Comments:
I love this picture, it shows suck joy and happiness he has for life. He sure is getting a personality.
love
Uncle Erik
June 18, 2005 at 10:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home