The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Monday, July 04, 2005

This Week and Next Week

This week:
Sunday evening - Lauren and Christian's anniversary; dinner with Nancy, Gaby and Daisy at Cafe Mediterranean to celebrate and say thank you
Monday evening - Abuela Anna arrives to stay for three weeks
Escritorio and birth certificate obtained (TBA this week)
Thursday evening - Grandpa Dave arrives to stay for three weeks
Trip to Guatemala City to pick up Christian's passport (possibly at the end of the week)

Next week:
Paperwork for "pink slip" - appointment at US Embassy
Christian's Visa (hopefully)
Return home (if all of the above happen as projected)

It's really happening!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly S-K said...

I'll second all of Laree's comments, and I can't wait to give your little guy a big hug (that is, whenever he's ready for one). But I have to admit, now I'm confused about what to call him... usually you say "Diego" in your blog postings, but today it's "Christian" (unless you were actually talking about your husband...) Oh I'm so confused!

July 5, 2005 at 9:47 PM

 
Blogger Ramers said...

I'm sorry, Kimberly. It is confusing. I mostly call him Diego, but the nannies and everyone else here calls him Christian, so I use both names interchangeably. We'll see what settles in when we get home. You guys will have to let us know if he's more of a Christian or a Diego.

Hi Laree! So great to hear from you! Say hi to the boys and Uncle Gary! Love you guys!

July 7, 2005 at 7:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home