I found my jewelry!
After almost a month and a half of looking and worrying....I found my rings! Before leaving for Guatemala, I hid my diamond rings. So well, that when I returned home I couldn't remember where I hid them. I didn't write the hiding place down or tell anyone where I hid them, so it has taken a lot of searching in remote places to find them! After cleaning out all of Diego's closet, the entire guest bedroom, our closet and dresser, and the china hutch, my instincts led me to the cabinet above the refridgerator. Yup! Behind our stashes of water in case of a hurricane or emergency, I found my little white jewelry box! Yay! Boy, do they need to be polished!
Diego is enjoying his new toys - a fun pop up tent that he climbs through and plays underneath and a darling, incredibly soft monkey (from his grandpa Bob and grandma Karen). It's so cute to watch him cuddle with Mono Loco (the monkey's name for now).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home