The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Friday, March 28, 2008

38 Week Update

No news on baby Ramers....Saw the doctor today (last time, as she heads to China for 4 weeks, and I better not still be pregnant then!) and other than saying for like the 5th time in a row that I'm "measuring big" and ensuring that the baby's head is down (it is!), there's no news to report.

On a different note, I ordered Pampers Swaddlers online today, and with the promotion code for new customers and ordering more than $50, I got free shipping and $10 off. That brought the price of each diaper down to 16.5 cents each. That's cheaper than at Target or Babies R Us or Safeway! Also, I am going to do a trial with cloth diapers. The diaper service didn't seem too appealing to me, so I ordered a trial package online for just $10 that I can return in 21 days after using them. Or, I can keep what I like, or send them back and get free shipping on an order with ones that I liked. It seemed like a smarter investment than buying a bunch of different types and testing them out. Cloth diapers have really evolved since my brother was in them 25 years ago...this should be an interesting experiment. I may hate washing the diapers and the hassel, so that's why I ordered the disposable ones, too, just to be prepared.

Nothing else to report. Check back in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home