Recent Diego Photos


Happy March to all! These pics are from the beginning of January when his Grammy, Christian's mother, came to stay with Diego for the week. I was in Mesa, AZ working. On her last evening here, we went out to dinner, and Diego used chopsticks for the first time....a valiant effort on his part! Lately, Diego has been so sweet and cuddly and FUNNY! He has so much to say, especially at 6 am in the morning when he crawls into bed with us. Mr. Chatterbox usually wakes us up by telling funny stories and getting us to laugh, when in reality we both want to roll over and hide under the covers. No better alarm clock than Mr. Diego!All is well for me, at 34 weeks on Monday, I'm "measuring big" according to my OB-GYN. Nothing to worry about, just means that a healthy, big baby is growing inside my belly! I measure at 36 weeks, which could just mean a recent growth spurt that will even itself out, or it may mean a BIG BABY....Everything else looks A-OK, and while I'm definitely feeling all the effects of third trimester, I'm trying to maintain a positive outlook by swimming, staying active with Diego, and focusing on work, getting the house ready for baby, and having fun with friends and family. This next weekend we are driving down to Bend, OR to meet my family (sans East Coaster sister) for a weekend of skiing at Mt. Bachelor. I'll stay home, or curl up in the lodge, but the rest of the family will have fun hitting the slopes. Weather reports are predicting spring-like weather with an amazing snow base. Jealous? Ah, just a little.
Today Diego, his two best friends, Henry and Julian, and the moms are venturing on a field trip to the Burke Museum on the campus of U of WA. There will be a dinosaur exhibit for kids today from 10 - 1 pm. I'll post some pictures later this week. Diego wants to make sure that we don't see any "real" dinosaurs...only "pretends" ones that don't talk. Hee hee!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home