The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Week 11 Pics

Diego loves helping out with bathtime. Charlotte loves her brother, and her baths!Diego didn't watch TV until he was two. I can guarantee that won't be the case for Charley. Look at how intently focused she is on the TV screen at 3 months!!

Baby Guess Girl!


Charley waves hello....Isn't her brother the cutest boy ever??
Week 11 was a tough one. I hurt my back on Monday and could barely lift poor Charlotte off the couch. Luckily my chiropractor had a morning appointment available and with enough ibuprofen and ice on board, I made a near full recovery by Friday. Today I even swam!
We have one week left before our big trip to San Diego, so I'm off to run errands while both kids are sleeping. Don't worry...Christian is here taking care of them.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly S-K said...

Awesome pix! What cuties!! I can't believe how lovely Charley is, and Diego getting handsomer by the day.

I tell you, time flies when you're raising kids... can you believe Jane just turned 6 yesterday?

Miss you guys -
Kimberly

July 19, 2008 at 10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren....Leslie gave me your blogspot address. The family looks great. I will sit down and email you shortly. :)
Traci Powell (Belcher)

July 23, 2008 at 12:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home