Not so Happy Mother's Day
Well, it was not the mother's day I thought it would be. I have been sick for two days, and yesterday was miserable. At least today I am feeling more like myself and can actually take care of my child! How do parents who are sick care for their babies? I couldn't have done it without my family here. Today I have been able to even begin working on the newsletter for Semillas de Amor. It's a little late this spring, but I was just too busy with work and preparing for my trip to get it started before now. If anyone wants a copy of it and doesn't receive it already, please send me an email. I can email a PDF version to you when it is completed.
Auntie Leslie is putting Diego down for a nap and I finally feel up to responding to emails and blogging. The weather here is cool with evening showers. It is so pleasant to have the doors open with air flowing through out apartment. This week we will be going to visit the land out in Parramos, where the children's village will be built, and to see a horse competition. "Papa Christian" arrives on Saturday and we just can't wait!
We hope everyone is well and happy! Hey, if anything really important happens in the US or the rest of the world, will someone please email me? I don't watch much TV here...I guess I could read the news online, but I barely have time to sit down and blog!
Love to everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home