Wednesday, June 01, 2005
About Me

- Name: Ramers
- Location: Seattle, Washington, United States
Hello 2009! This is the 5th year of this blog...I can't believe it! Life with a four year old and nearly 1 year old is crazy-wonderful. The posts are less frequent, but I hope you continue to enjoy the updates.
Previous Posts
- All tuckered out after a day at the pool! Quack, ...
- Our new friend, Melissa and her son, Gavin at Hote...
- Diego lovin' the water!
- Internet Down
- Sola
- Adios Abuela Anna
- Abuela Anna says good-bye!
- Singing songs with the children at Semillas de Amo...
- Sweet boy with his daddy
- One of Diego's silly faces!




1 Comments:
I love that picture, he seems pretty comfortable and relaxed on the horse. It seems like he will like animals. He would make a good country boy. That is such a cute picture of him on the horse.
love
Uncle Erik
June 1, 2005 at 1:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home