The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Thursday, July 07, 2005

An Extra Set of Hands

My mother has been here for two days and my father arrives late tonight. Having an extra set of hands to help with Diego sure makes a big difference! My back doesn't ache as much and I finally was able to put away clean clothes! The last two days we have spent walking around, shopping and lunching in Antigua. Today we are going to hit the artisan's market and I'm going to buy all those cute things I've had my eye on for the past two months! Tomorrow, hopefully the weather will allow for us to go swimming. I am so thankful to have mom and dad here helping me and spending time with Diego!

New estimated time of arrival home: July 19-21 sometime. We'll see!

Much love to all of you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Artisan's market? You mean there's no Target? Honestly.

July 7, 2005 at 9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home