The story of our journey with international adoption, travels, and parenthood

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Girls' Night Out

Four fabulous women met up at the Grasshopper, a new Chinese restaurant in Durham, to eat dinner in the Zen garden, taste interesting libations and do what girls do best - gab! It was so much fun to be back in a girls group. Back in San Diego we used to have a group called the Succulent Wild Women and we'd have an event every month or so - drag shows and dinner at LIPS, cocktail parties, spa days....I miss those days, but I think our new Girls' Night Out will change all that! Kimberly, Alyssa and Tracey - thanks for a GREAT night!! It was JUST what I needed!! And thanks to my dear friend, Krishelle, who hung out at our house to babysit. Though, it was the kind of babysitting that wasn't really fun - Diego was just going to bed when she arrived, and he slept through the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly S-K said...

Yay!! It *was* fun! I'm really looking forward to the next one, especially if we can do the hot tub and drinks thing. Fun fun fun. Sounds like we need a cool name though -- hey, how about the Yummy Mommy Club. :-)

October 5, 2005 at 10:09 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, but some of you are so much yummier than others. Hee hee.

October 9, 2005 at 2:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home